Wednesday 29 April 2015

3 things I know to be true; I need help with life.

0

Hi guys.

Its that time of the month where I do those dreaded "Three things I know to be true"
This months ones are probably going to be more uni related.

3 Things I know to be true.

  • I am the ultimate procrastinator. 
I have SOOOO much freaking work due in over the next week and by the title of this section, you can guess what I've been doing. Procrastination. I spent 5 hours the other day cleaning. Not just my room, but the kitchen and the bathroom. They did need to be done, but I honestly only cleaned them to get out of doing my 4000 word essay due in on Tuesday. Doing work that I know will take me forever is my worst nightmare. Also, I don't care very much for this module. It is LAME! 
I have started my other essays, its just this one I'm struggling with, so hard. 

  • I need to stop judging people so much
Being a judgemental little bitch is going to come back to bite me on the ass one of these days. I don't mean to be, it just happens. Its usually people I know as well. Im an awful person and I've come to terms with this. I am trying super hard to correct this about myself, its just proving to be quite hard. 
I realised this the other day when someone actually realised that I judge them quite hard. At this point, I was aware that I had done it, what I hadn't realised that I'm quite obvious with my judgements. If anyone ever feels like I judge them, Im really sorry. I am learning slowly. 
(I feel like, at this point, I'm starting to sound like someone from Mean Girls. You know that bit where they all stand on a stage and tell people what they've done wrong?)


  • I need to tell people that I appreciate them more
I am 100% sure that people know how much I appreciate them however I feel like letting them know a lot more is necessary. As some of you know, I have an accidental tendency to be a complete bitch, distant and clingy at separate intervals. The people around me put up with my awful personality and for that I am so grateful. Sometimes, I forget to tell those people. So, if you know that I mean you. Thank you! I owe you a massive hug. 

Thats it. I know its a bit of a short one.
Again, this is another form of procrastination. 
Thanks for reading. 
TTYL,
Kirst x










0 comments:

Post a Comment